Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Not Fresh Enough...

I'm not fresh enough now to really dedicate the mental energy.  When I sit down to collect my thoughts, I'll take to tapping on the keyboard.  That should be sufficient for tonight, I tell myself.  I'll keep them guessing.  The problem is, I am leaving them hanging.  It's really time for me to take my harmonica down to the bus station and busk for spare change.  There's only one problem: the closest bus station is 35 minutes away.

So what to do at this point.  I know that if I don't write something really profound, I'll be looking for a new place to live.  You will be looking for a new place to read.  I will not have the funds necessary to support my strip club habit.  I won't even have the funds to give away to live a life of poverty.  People will refer to me as "that Object Lesson over there".  That works.

You sure you don't wanna slake your thirst with some Ginger Ale?  Not the good stuff, because it is only Price Chopper.  With the hundreds of millions of people who read this blog, will Price Chopper be willing to continue sponsorship of it?  Well, I have this one thing to say about that.  I am for sale, plain and simple.  Send me some of the latest batch of Ginger Ale.  I will declare it massively improved, and everyone will get what they need out of this relationship.

You can count on it.

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I feel that the quality of all ginger ale has plummeted in the last 20 years or so. No, I'm not that old - I had to ask somebody. Modern concoctions, Price Chopper recipe included, contain far too much sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's either marketed as a Ginger Beer, which can be nice, but maybe not so refreshing. What is missing is a moderately flavorful ginger ale that tastes of more than HFCS...

    ReplyDelete