Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nooks and Crenellations

Welcome to the fabulous world of Nooks and Crenellations.  Gloria took my glass with her.  It doesn't matter.  There was ginger ale in it.  Not really good ginger ale, or at least nothing fancy.  Just plain old Price Chopper Ginger Ale.  I believe that it does at least have natural flavors.  Which is good, since I am a natural sort of guy.

That sounds like a personals ad, but I will be completely honest with you.  It is.  This is actually my lead in to find all the hot single women with no baggage, who don't engage in "head games", whatever those are.  The rest of the sundry items you can fill in from random postings in the Craigslist m4w area.  You should be in shape, physically attractive, humorous, and while you are at it, have enough money to keep me in the lifestyle to which someone very well off is accustomed.

For what it's worth, I don't expect to get a lot of great responses to this.  Most women aren't brave enough to financially support a man in this fashion.  But I have to think that somewhere there is a woman who can appreciate having a trophy husband to show off to her colleagues, friends, and important dignitaries from friendly nations.

If you feel you are up to this task, please let me know.  Your picture gets stock photography back from me.

Hasta la Pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment